woensdag 25 mei 2011

The Nebula of Avalon




In the Nebula of Avalon
I found my Central Sun
Spreading love unconditionally
To every being on my path
Actually

I dreamt about a world
Of unbridled creativity
To learn playfully
To be joyful and happy

Have received
What was dreamt
And still receive
All one needs
To be creative

Am free to go
Wherever I want
My imagination will show
The Avalon of my dreams, my land

The Land of Lore
Am so happy to kiss her shore
And to never leave her anymore
Surrounded by blossoms
Promising to flower
Forever with unbridled power

2 opmerkingen:

Shiamala zei

Help me start dreaming, i thought I knew how to do it, but now it is obvious that I don't.

And thanks in advance.

Mieke zei

:)
I made a beginning with this dearest Shiamala.
Just emailed you some inspirational insight....