zaterdag 8 januari 2011

Soul vision




The energies are melting
A yielding shifting





A feeling
of euphoria
Like a Gloria





Seeing the majesty
Feeling the lightening embrace
of Love




in a special
dimensional
Space





Thanks for the revelation
Thanks for all that I receive





It makes me aware of the integration
That makes me whole
when I believe





Thanks for this wonderful vision
This colourful unconditional love





I always take the right decision
When I turn myself to You





Above
Below
Inside
Outside





It feels
I always be
Your bride

5 opmerkingen:

ZENDOM zei

WOW how cool is this art...spectacular Love...great talent...I hope you got my voice recording..finished my book as Now Rouzanna has been editing it...it goes to copyright when she is done with it then my 3rd book will be ready as well within another 3 months at the rate these Love poems come at me..have to start thinking some other theme soon as well..well enjoy in the meantime and I hope you like my tough romantic voice(+)
Love for my Love,
Dom*:)xoxoxo----{--@

Mieke zei

Thanks for the compliment. Yes I have received your voice recording, sounds for more :)

Am going to make these pictures into a simple animation.

If you permit me I will use your recited poems as the background music.

This is perhaps a whole new way of creating art. At least for me.

3 books already!!! Got to make a special shelf for you in my bookcase :)
Good luck sweetheart. Renaissance is there!

Love from Mieke
xoxoxo

ZENDOM zei

you may use them if you wish..thanks for the compliment and recognition as well...enjoy love always(+)
Dom*:)xoxoxo---{--@

chiccoreal zei

Dear Mieke: Truly glory is in the love energy which forms than opens as a flower. Very inspiring sculpture.

Mieke zei

Thank you for the compliment :)