donderdag 23 december 2010

A New Way




On november 28th I wrote as a comment:

Only when the earth stands straight
inbetween Sun and Moon
my shadow totally vanishes

What a revelation
to see IT happen so soon
During the latest winter Solstice

Little did I know then
my intention would become reality
in such a short lifespan

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8702226505963366444&postID=2401721452311099784

Now this is something really special
and inspires my heartfelt ideal
of uniting feminine and masculine
Grateful
For IT has been done!

A new way is coming
A new way is at hand
A new way is humming
Stars are all at my command

4 opmerkingen:

Dom* zei

Kundalini Arising....tried to hook up with that blogsite...what was it Dearest One?....enjoy as well(+)
Love,
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

It was a comment I wrote back to yours on my poem about shadow and light on november 27th.

I didn't really know then that we would have an equinox with a moon eclipse at the winter solstice. Something that only happens once in 4 centuries :)

ZENDOM zei

amazing how these things are in alignment with themselves but only know of the present they come into which is Now..thanks for explaining Love...enjoy and Happy Holidays to you and your family..hope hubby is dancing around wildly with his knee because I would want to see him miss out on the excitement of this holiday that it is...LOL...Love you Dearest(+)
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

Thanks :)
I guess my hubby's knee is cured cause he does not mention it anymore.
He always says: "what comes by itself, goes away by itself"

Up till now he kept the doctor away with that saying many times :)

We had already a great Christmas Eve dinner with our kids and grandkids.
It is midnight overhere now, so Christmas.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy Holy Days.

Love always from Mieke
xoxoxo