zondag 26 december 2010

Magical Maze





Today I gaze
into a magical maze

I stare through mirrors
in beautiful lanes
seeing flowers
and balloons
looking like colourful moons

Have to find my way
to gather them
one by one
by solving a riddle
while trying to stay
on the right track
towards the middle

to place them as a beautiful border
in the core of the maze
making a colorful anchor
with a happy face

A new idea
born
for
children
to have fun
in a 3D environment

Playing to
their heart's content

And me doing the same
when composing this game

2 opmerkingen:

ZENDOM zei

That is nice picture of 3D maze you made...great poem about it as well..enjoy my Dearest Mieke I hope your Christmas was a great one with the kids and grand kids(+)
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

Thanks dearest Dom, it was :)
And thanks for the compliment on the 3D maze.
My eldest grandkid wants to play the games I make. That's inspiring to say the least!

Hope you had a great Christmas too.

Love and happiness from Mieke
xoxoxo