zaterdag 27 november 2010

Shadow and Light




Every day
in a playful way
Am learning
something new

It is this yearning
that often gives
a breakthrough

Never knew
had it in Me
to make a special recipe
of what life is all about
Although must confess
IT is only ME
am talking to
aloud

My life is Mine
IT is Divine
With so much creativity
I have it All
Life is a Ball
and takes me to infinity

Creating an earth
on which it is worth
to live in love
to the fullest

My soul says
Go for this
and live your life
in eternal bliss

2 opmerkingen:

ZENDOM zei

Dancing with me so close
It is an attachment in light, I suppose
But as long as it is outside of me
I will let it lie where it is and leave it be
For I am the child within the Light
With my Soul and inner sight

enjoy love(+)
Dom8:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

You are the child within the Light :)

Am just playing with my shadow seen in another light.

Only when Sun and Moon are right above you on one line
your shadow totally vanishes.

You have accomplished that.
I still have to figure out how that is possible :)

Guess only when the earth stands straight inbetween sun and moon which does not happen that often in this region :)