vrijdag 19 november 2010

Freedom as an evolution




Freedom as an evolution in Man
Coming from inner security
So he can
Experience directly the truth from within
And share it with others as a divine begin

No more thinking ahead or back
But setting ourselves on the present track

No more fear of what could be or what would be
But direct action the moment it should be
Not judging in any kind of a degree
But trying to sort it out in harmony

And harmony is a natural aspect
Of Nature within and without
So treating oneself harmoniously in this respect
Is what it is all about

Transparancy and honesty will become the norm
Self acceptance will be the tool to transform
Oneself into a peaceful human being
Who knows his value lies in this first beginning

Self acceptance is the clue
Not asking how, but just simply do
In doing this you will learn, by direct experience, that it is true

4 opmerkingen:

ZENDOM zei

Where I am is all I can be
Whatever I look out it is me looking back I see
So no matter where I am standing I am always here
Nothing so far but all so near
So my freedom does not have an agenda being alone
It is my Soul that made me here to be at home

enjoy my Dearest Mieke as that was a great poem(+)
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

Thanks dearest Dominic,

You are a beautiful Soul
who is totally whole
not attached in any way
that's the way to stay

:)

ZENDOM zei

so true Love, so True...enjoy always...I seen many mountains today on the way to the Lee Outlets in Massachusetts...did my blood pressure raise in excitation..as my wife could not control me...like said enjoy(+)
Love,
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

I would say: live your passion to the fullest and enjoy those mountains whenever you can.

Have visited your blog today, it is full of love from such a loving soul :)

Freedom is the highest goal of mankind. When it is experienced in love it always expresses itself in unbound creativity :)


I wish this for every One each expressing it in their special Natural Own Way, their NOW :)

Love and light and a future ever so bright!
Heartphone