zondag 24 oktober 2010

Panorama of my life




Overseeing again
the panaroma
of my self made labyrinth
Got a feeling
of coming home

Those stones holding memories
so precious
of all those years
since this was built

My journey
starting from myself
to myself
a road that walks itself

I walked it again
allowing my memories to flow
and to know
that in the middle of it all
It is me and only me
in a unity of triality
that holds the riddle in her hand
Body, mind, soul
a wholesome threesome quality
In my own very personal land
of Lore
where I am for sure
happy to be
forever more

5 opmerkingen:

ZENDOM zei

I do not see myself going round and round
It is the labyrinth with blueprint on the ground
Spinning closer and closer to get to center
I know that I belong there when I enter
So the path is continuing inward I see
All is behind me as to let it be

enjoy my Dearest Mieke(+)
Dom*:)xo--{--@

Mieke zei

Thank you dear Dominic,

Wish you
a fulfilling journey
into your own destiny

Am living my fantasy
in the way life is offering this to me
Am an artist with imagination
automatically arising from my inspiration

You
have given me
a different perspective
on my own creativity

With love and gratitude, always from Mieke

ZENDOM zei

you are always so welcome, Love...I will comment on your email..going out for the day and yes there was a posting of how old those rocks in the mountains are and they do date back billions of years ago..such a beautiful sight awe inspiring to say the least...enjoy as well(+)
Love,
Dom*:)xo---{--@

Mieke zei

Those mountains leave an impression
that lingers in your soul forever :)
Made a 3d game once called
Mountain Adventure

Today I have felt a deep connection with you
inside myself
and then found your message here

Synchronicity :)
love from the Heartphone!

Cassiopeia Rises zei

Finding one's self is a long journey, Sometimes we get a little lost along the way but will make it. Well written.


Melanie