woensdag 7 juli 2010

Precious Stones Labyrinth




A stone is a stone, is a stone they say
I saw some precious ones today
Inviting me to pick them up
And lay them all together
In a circling way

And so made another labyrinth
In the core of a stony environment
A fireplace I found on the land
On which my feet do stand
In this moment

And I was there again in this nothingness
Always providing me with bliss
When looking at the creation
That emerged from my concentration

The process of Inspiration
Enjoyed in full contemplation

2 opmerkingen:

ZENDOM zei

When one looks at the structure of a solid rock
One sees the wisdom in that and cannot mock
But the deeper one goes as to see it spiral round
The internal wisdom of that makes no sound
No, it is the way it shows itself so complete
It just is as in ZEN with abstract and not concrete...

enjoy my Dearest Mieke(+)
Dom*:)xo----{--@

Mieke zei

It is the way it shows itself so complete
Yes, that is all I need :)

Thanks for that wisdom!

Love, warmly :)